Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive affiliate commission. This is at no additional cost to you. Also note: We only share products we know, like, and use.
Resources We Use
Unless there is a link provided, the plugin is available through a plugin search on the WordPress dashboard.
- Top Gopher >>> make all of your posts a lead magnet, grow your list, and add affiliate income with clickable links
- Woo Commerce >>> our built in sales platform. Sales are processed by Stripe and PayPal.
- Ad Inserter >>> to place an automatic affiliate disclosure in posts
- Elementor Pro >>> makes it possible to make seriously impressive websites from basic themes
- Site Kit for Google >>> get ranked on Google
- UpDraft Plus >>> makes backup of the website
- Yoast SEO >>> help your site get discovered
While we use designers for covers and some graphics, we decided to try an alternative for this venture…
- Instant Brand Blueprint >>> $27 for Canva templates with branding boards, elements, and suggestions. I’ve already used it to brand THREE sites. (This is one of them.)
Email List Building/Servers
Shopping Carts/Payment Processing
- Blue Yeti Nano Microphone >>> Yeti Nano features two custom mic capsules tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail
- Phone Tripod >>> Portable tripod for phones. Also a selfie stick. Can be 62” tall.
- Ring Light >>> Shine the light on yourself for videos and lives with a 10” ring and 59” extendable stand
Document Sharing & Saving
According to the experts, nothing is saved until you’ve saved it three places. So…in addition to on my computer, I love these resources for sharing and saving.
- DropBox >>> Great place to save and share all files. Why is this important? Have a computer crash and a hard drive fry. I save everything everywhere now. DropBox and…
- Google Drive >>> Save everything. See above. And access from any device by logging in with your free gmail account.
- Google Calendar >>> Available to anyone with a Gmail account. We have a shared calendar for the team. We also use our personal calendars and share meetings. We color code everything to simplify our lives.
- Trello >>> Manage and track your workflows with Trello. Keep everything organized as you work through
- HelloWoofy >>> Automate your social media posting. Set it and forget it. Create graphics inside the social media app. So. Many. Platforms. Our white glove service uses this so that we can post and have all the posts default to the page owner, not us. (This wasn’t possible with Promo Republic.) Lots of cool features, like being able to share articles, hashtag lists, and the ability to create images in Canva in the app.
- Promo Republic >>> Started on Promo Republic through an AppSumo deal. Love that I can create images and post from one site. They have awesome suggestions on their content calendar. Can use theirs, add my logo, change colors and fonts. Bam.
- Acuity Squarespace Scheduling >>> Great pricing and features. So much flexibility. Perfect scheduler to grow with.
- Appointlet >>> The current scheduling tool for concepts, consults, coaching, and plot doctoring.
- Book Like A Boss >>> Can embed on your website. Can be branded. Love Kissed Books (and all the sister sites) use this to automate newsletter sign ups.
Video: Live & Recording
- Be.Live >>> Schedule, go live, and repurpose all in one place. Automatically records all sessions. Download your recording and upload to a website or YouTube. Grow another social media platform effortlessly.
- Zoom >>> There’s a free plan to try it out. If you need longer meetings, there are paid plans. Can use this to go live on Facebook. Record meetings.